Sense&Style August 2008

I am very honoured to be featured in the August 2008 issue of Sense&Style magazine. I mean, how many times in a year would a science graduate student be featured in a magazine, let alone in one which occupies a niche where celebrities and really famous people grace its pages?

Because of this, I would like to thank the writer, Sara Aunario, for having a very well-written feature on me. And of course, Ivy and Maan, for making me look good in front of the camera (see below).


And thank you also to everyone who gave their comments and feedback on the article!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses