Review: Boston Cafe

Rating:★★★★
Category:Restaurants
Cuisine: Desserts
Location:Lopez Ave., Los Banos, Laguna

I was surprised that the restaurant was still accepting customers at 10:30pm. But since I was there already on a drizzly evening, I decided to try their version of my favourite drink (the only beverage I order in coffee shops, actually), the cream-based chocolate milkshake.

Inside, I selected the choco chip drink, and I'm very happy to find that it's not too sweet :) and though the price range isn't exactly cheap, it doesn't break the bank account either.

I liked the clean interiors, the tasteful decoration, and the calming music. It's perfect place for dessert or coffee after dinner. I am not sure if Wi-Fi is available, but the presence of laptop-users in the restaurant suggests that it is a hotspot. The magazine selection is also entertaining, perfect for people going there alone for some down time.


Comments

  1. wow I'm intrigued! hope to go there and try their coffee the next time I'm in LB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a nice place. you'll be able to check it out if you drop by LB on your next visit. hopefully, it's open during the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what happened to coffee blends? tama ba name? hehe...miss ko na rin dun

    ReplyDelete
  4. still alive! haven't been there for a few months now. pero masarap pa rin ang chocolate milkshake nila :) sige, daan ako minsan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. syempre! pagkatapos maghapunan, coffee shop naman. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses