Murphy's Law

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong." 

Earlier tonight, I heard a jeepney ram onto a store's doors. I had just gone out of the car, when the commotion began. Apparently, the vehicle's brakes didn't work, and the driver lost control while descending a bridge. The jeep must have been moving fast because it went over concrete stairs before hitting the store's doors. On it's way to the store, the jeep hit a person, who was rushed to the doctor.

As expected, a crowd began to gather around the scene of the accident. When I got back to my car, the jeep has apparently been removed from the crash scene and was finally back on the main road. However, because it did not have brakes and the jeep was on an incline, it inevitably hit the next object blocking its path: a motorcycle. The motorcycle's driver limped away from the downed bike, and other people nearby once again took hold of the jeep.

I didn't stick around to watch if there would be another accident, specially since my car was just across the street from the crash. 

Kapag minamalas nga naman.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses