Microbiologists' reunion (2009)



 Never realised how fast time flies! It's been seven years almost since I graduated from my B. Sc., and the thought of a reunion made me consider what I have done the past years since I've left UPLB.

The reunion was great! I had a fab time catching up with some of the attendees because of my abbreviated stay (literal eat and run)... I only had the lunch hour to spare that day because I was about to submit a paper to a refereed journal (which I hope will get accepted).

Comments

  1. na-mimiss mo na ba ang microbiology family mo? masaya daw ung reunion after lunch... kaso naman di ako makalabas ng matagal sa lab ngayon e. hay! sayang... pero nung febfair may nakita pa ulit akong ibang classmates :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, miss ko na silang lahat... dapat mabisita pag-uwi sa pinas...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses