All jazzed up

This entry is dedicated to my brother, Biboy. Hehehe.

My car turned three years old this year. I thought that since it worked hard during those three years -- what with all the trips to Batangas, Manila, and all over Laguna -- it was high time to treat it to some good ol' exterior detailing. 

Half a day at the car wash seemed to do the trick... the car didn't seem to have aged at all. Hehe.

My car, a month after we bought it.


My car, two months after we bought it.


My car, three years later.

Comments

  1. yung unang pic parang di galing sa carwash... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang daming panahon ang niligtangan mo a!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hindi nga talaga nanggaling sa car wash yan nung araw na yun... pero makintab pa rin naman. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga e. hahanapin ko picture nung kotse nung 1yr at 2yrs old. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses