I had no idea he's Craig David

Earlier today, I was at Glorietta 5 with Anna and her classmate. The Glorietta 5 Atrium was filled with people for the Craig David CD autograph signing. I don't know who this artist is, so I didn't mind the crowd too much.

Since I didn't have much cash on me, I went to the ATM beside the lift. When the doors opened, out came a crowd of foreigners. A guy in a red shirt stood beside me at the ATM, and I didn't mind him because I thought he was just in line to use the machine. It just seemed weird that he was wearing shades indoors, but to each his own, right?

When I walked back to the mall, I saw the guy on stage signing the CDs. So that's Craig David! I had absolutely no idea! Otherwise, I would have whipped out my camera and had my picture taken with him at the ATM. The guard wasn't even pestering me to move out of the way, so I just thought it was yet another group of tourists visiting the mall. 

This is actually the third time I've been in close proximity with famous people without realising it; the first two were: (1) Manny Pacquiao at Discovery Suites (Fe and Vito, look at all those hoodlums!); and (2) Itchyworms during the UPLB FebFair (I ought to go home, the crowd's growing on the field). On both occasions, I had a camera on me! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses