Unexpected dinner in Los Banos

Wondering about where I'd eat dinner while finishing up on my groceries, I bumped into my sister at the Robinson's Town Mall in Los Banos; she was with Aimee, a classmate of hers. We ended up eating dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Grove, called Koi, and had dessert at an Italian restaurant on a floor above the Japanese restaurant. The name of the Italian restaurant escapes my mind at the moment.

The food was great. My compliments to the chefs at both restaurants.

Comments

  1. parang pumayat nanaman ako dito a!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pumunta din kami jan nung friday, around 10:30.. nung makita namin yung prices isa2 na kaming lumabas! haha! nakakahiya kami...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nga e! ang bigat! gusto ko subukan yung risotto nila, kahit P400++... kapag napa-exterior detail ko na si kotse. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dapat maulit ang pagkain ng salmon... pero kahit sa LB square na lang siguro. mas mura dun. kaso, ika nga ni fe, mas masarap yung salmon sa koi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses