raindrops keep falling on my head...

My brain switched songs, it seems, as soon as I heard the rain beat down on the roof this morning. 

Raindrops keep falling on my head... 

The rain is indeed a welcome change to the heat of summer... but not on UPLB's graduation day! I have never heard of rain falling on a commencement exercise in UPLB; this is probably a first. Tents were being set up on the campus' Freedom Park yesterday in anticipation of the downpour. Aside from the heat, the graduates need to last the humidity under the tents. 

The weather this "summer" feels like the weather in July. PAGASA announced that the the tail-end of a cold front is affecting the weather in Luzon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses