Rochie vs the pancit

I had pancit for lunch today, and I felt weird as if I was on the brink of an allergic reaction (my throat was slowly getting itchy, and I wanted to gag). Since I couldn't see a trace of seafood, I continued eating, all the while observing if the itchiness would worsen. Then i saw it, the source of my allergic reaction:  a huge shrimp was sitting under the pile of noodles! 

Because I don't want to spend a night attached to an intravenous drip due to this bout with the shrimp, I hurriedly looked for an antihistamine. I think I ran out of Celestamine (R) tablets... and had to take Iterax (R) tablets instead. Annapet warned me that Iterax would make me dizzy and sleepy. True enough, barely an hour after talking with my parents, and up to now, I'm groggy and not fit to drive. 

Oh well, this beats sleeping in hospital anytime!

Comments

  1. haha allergic k pla s seafood. un iterax ginagmit ng lola ko yan!!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay naku, oo! pag good friday, literal na fasting ang ginagawa ko all day dahil puro seafood ang pinapakain sa amin! lesson learned: wag magpaubos ng celestamine, para hindi na iinom ng iterax... kakagising ko lang kanina e. dapat sleeping pill ang tawag sa kanya!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses