Amoebas attack!

I had amoebiasis barely a week after getting back from Brisbane, a day after my barkada's reunion in North EDSA. I have no idea where I got infected by Entamoeba histolytica, but the experience wasn't good at all! I easily lost eight pounds in the three days I was in hospital and in the week that followed; during that time, I didn't have the appetite to eat because of the medicines' side effects.


me, in the hospital after a day in North EDSA.


Two weeks after, my blood test and urinalysis results indicated that I'm back to normal. And I can go back to playing badminton and bowling... and I specifically asked the doctors about this. Yahoo!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses