Act I: Juggling

Inhale. Exhale.


Two papers down, one more to go... and the deadline is on Monday, the 8th!! Is it time to throw in the towel and plead for an extension to my deadline? This is Rochie pushing the panic button!

Juggling revisions for the two papers, additional experiments for the third one, and getting everything done on time are a challenge! The first two papers were okay because they were submitted before their deadlines. But I'm in a fix for the third one.

The experiments are all done, and the data analyses are almost finished. Tired, and with a wrist threatening another bout of tendonitis (thanks to the mouse), I just had to stop (and live to fight another day). Tomorrow, I'm going to try my best to submit a revised draft to the boss. =)

Fingers crossed!!!

And then off to Act II (more juggling). Read: more experiments and more writing. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses