Lunch at Ala Fiesta

I left Padre Garcia, Batangas at 11.00AM on my way to Los Banos, Laguna. Because of the long travel time, I was just supposed to eat my lunch on the road (read: the classic cheeseburger meal). The Jollibee road signs led me to the Fiesta Mall (Lipa City, Batangas). All set to join the queue in Jollibee, my curiosity was piqued when I saw the restaurant across it: Ala Fiesta.


I was a head of the lunchtime rice-eating crowd; no long queues and the staff was very quick at serving the food. Ala Fiesta offers all-day breakfasts, so I bought the bangsilog (with garlic rice, sunny-side-up, and atchara). It's version is so tasty and filling: I found that the daing na bangus paired so well with the pickled red peppers that having that extra rice was a right decision.


The menu items are not very pricey as well: I spent Php119.00 for bangsilog, extra rice, pineapple juice, and soup. Plus, I had a relatively healthier lunch than what I had in mind. I just wish there was a vegetable side dish to go with the fish. Perhaps the lunch menu items have vegetables, but I missed out because I chose a breakfast meal.

I am happy that I decided to try it out. There will be a next time. Definitely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses