PGH Run!

Ate Maddie and I are now registered for the 3-km run! 

The Philippine General Hospital (PGH) Medical Foundation, Inc. launches the "Takbo Para sa PGH" to raise funds to support the Charity Patients' Medical Fund. The run is slated on April 25 (Sunday) at the Cultural Centre of the Philippines, and I am happy that Dr. Sharon Madrinan (PGH Pediatrics Resident) forwarded the information to me. I told Ate Maddie about this, and I convinced her to join on the spot! =)

More information about the event and is available in http://www.pghmedfoundation.com. The pdf copy of the registration form is available in the website too! Online registration is at http://www.runnersrunner.com/blog/takbo-para-sa-pgh/

The PGH Medical Foundation helps financially-challenged patients to obtain medicine and avail of costly laboratory tests. The Charity Patients' Medical Fund was established in 2004.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses