Pahiyas procession


Ana, Crystal, Kuya Ferdie, and Fe stayed together at a safe corner of Quezon Avenue to watch. I, on the other hand, got swiped by a carabao's tail before the parade and almost got kicked by an irritated carabao during the parade.

It didn't take 10 minutes for me to get separated from them as I predicted. I enjoyed the walk, and seeing the procession. It looked more like a parade to me than a procession, though. With so many tourists interrupting the line, it's quite easy to forget that Pahiyas is a religious occasion. Even the statue of St. Isidore is small (at least the one that I saw).

It was a long (with lots of photo ops) and colourful parade; something to look forward to next year. =)

























































Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses