My 29th birthday wish/shopping list

"What do you want on your birthday?"

I'm always at a loss when asked this. Since my birthday is coming up soon, I thought long and hard and finally came up with my birthday wish list a few days in advance (an achievement). The catch: I only get one item from the list; then I revise the list for next year. =)
  1. Quad-band cellphone
  2. Neutral density filter
  3. Tripod
  4. Sportswatch (more specifically, new batteries for my old one)
  5. Prescription sunglasses
I used to include the latest Harry Potter book in my birthday wish list, but I've already completed the set. 

This year, I ended up with a phone since it's been in my birthday list the longest. Thanks to rapid devaluation of phones and to BPI Installment Madness, I was able to get a quad-band phone (with wifi functionality, which I consider a bonus) priced under P10,000 at 0% interest, 12 months to pay scheme... and I also received an extra phone as part of the deal. =)

Comments

  1. With your income stream now, you can afford everything in your list in one go! :) Sorry Rochie, I can't help myself from voicing that out. Go shop! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ bjorn: diba diba? puro camera accessories?!? malapit na rin bday mo!! =)

    @ roslen: napatawa ako sa comment mo!! actually, wag naman ubus-ubos biyaya, ika nga ni mommy. isa isa lang. yun ang kagandahan ng paglilista pala... kaso may nakita akong magandang gown sa Vittorio Barba collection. bakit ba pag malapit na ako mag bday, may nakikita ako laging magandang gown dun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. e rochie pano pagsesale ng fitflops? samahan mo ba ako bumili o taung 2 ang bibili :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ ate madie: samahan lang kita mamili. hindi pa ako bibili ng tsinelas ulit e. buong buo pa yung crocs ko. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. read this just now...nice deal rochie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ claire: yes it is! and i haven't started exploring all the specs yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses