Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My 29th birthday wish/shopping list

"What do you want on your birthday?"

I'm always at a loss when asked this. Since my birthday is coming up soon, I thought long and hard and finally came up with my birthday wish list a few days in advance (an achievement). The catch: I only get one item from the list; then I revise the list for next year. =)
  1. Quad-band cellphone
  2. Neutral density filter
  3. Tripod
  4. Sportswatch (more specifically, new batteries for my old one)
  5. Prescription sunglasses
I used to include the latest Harry Potter book in my birthday wish list, but I've already completed the set. 

This year, I ended up with a phone since it's been in my birthday list the longest. Thanks to rapid devaluation of phones and to BPI Installment Madness, I was able to get a quad-band phone (with wifi functionality, which I consider a bonus) priced under P10,000 at 0% interest, 12 months to pay scheme... and I also received an extra phone as part of the deal. =)