You have long hair, I get it!

Is it proper to keep swishing long hair in front of food laid out on a table? 

My sister and some of my cousins wear their hair long but I've never noticed excessive hair-flicking among them. Even Jan Brady didn't touch her hair too much during dinner in A Very Brady Sequel (1996). And she's the one who walked a funny way to make sure that her hair swayed behind her.

Tonight, however, I was eating dinner in peace when a girl arrived and sat with her friends (who happened to be sharing the six-seater table I occupied first). She kept trying to get the attention of people sitting behind my seat, I think, and was flicking her shoulder-length hair incessantly. I wouldn't have minded if she (1) was not rowdy; (2) she wasn't constantly swishing/ flicking/ repositioning her hair for the non-stop photo shoot; and (3) her hair wasn't dangerously close to my dinner (at least from my point of view).

Irritating, right? 

Comments

  1. maybe she needs a hair brush or some ponytail.. just be careful of her hair touching your food.. there might be some parasites in her hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. bad manners, right? i noticed that michele and dona didn't even touch their hair during dinner. so, the one i saw last time was just KSP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think the long haired girl is trying to flirt with someone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses