The shoe hunt continues

Back on my feet on another Saturday in Makati. This was my last chance to get a pair of black leather pumps. I won't leave the mall without buying shoes!! Hmmp! 

Walking round the mall, I spotted a beautiful pair inside a shoe shop. Might as well try that, I thought. So I got in, without looking up at the name of the store, and tried on the shoes. Wow, a pair of high heels as comfortable as sneakers! The soles were non-slip and the insoles were really soft. More importantly, my toes were not being squished... I thought I could walk for hours in that pair. 

Reality set in when I started asking about the price. I was shocked at how expensive that pair was. Suffice it to say that it costs about five times more than what I was willing to spend on leather shoes. 

No wonder. I had unwittingly tried on a Cole Haan! 

---

I ended up with a locally made pair that looked similar to (but didn't feel as luxurious as) the Cole Haan shoes... and at a tenth of the price. 

Comments

  1. bat lahat ng may cole, mahal? yang cole hann, coleman, wacole... mga mamahaling bagay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. naku, hindi ko kayang bilhin yung cole haan. babalikan ko yun pag discounted na. ang mahal!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses