Holiday traffic

I guess that this is the story of my holidays this year: never-ending traffic jams! What else is new? 

Last year, I had the very same complaint. The difference was that last year, I was complaining about heavy traffic in Metro Manila because I did the bulk of the Christmas shopping there (particularly in the Mall of Asia and in Glorietta). This year, I thought I successfully outwitted the traffic jams by avoiding Makati and Pasay altogether. 

I was very wrong. It looks like traffic jams have migrated south, thanks to the opening of new shopping malls and supermarkets along the national highway. To avoid all the chaos on the road, I dropped by during the last shopping hour of the malls. That way, I had less competition for parking space and the queues at the payment counters were shorter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses