car registration 2011

It's that time of the year again when I need to brave the long queues to have the car registered at the Land Transportation Office (LTO). For the past few years, since the satellite office has opened in Calamba, I no longer need to travel to the Binan office for this (yey!). 

The LTO website reminds the motoring public:
For those with plate numbers ending in "1", don't forget to register your motor vehicle on January 2011.
I couldn't remember when in January I should go to the LTO and have my car registered. Thankfully, the website also furnished this schedule:

Reminders
 Registration WeekMiddle Plate Number
First Week1,2,3
Second Week4,5,6
Third Week7,8
Last Week9,0

Now all I have to do is bring the car there next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses