Happy birthday, Jazz!

My car, a blue Honda Jazz, is now five years old! :) I bought it in 2006 as a Ph.D. student, replacing the Honda SiR I was driving since college. Daddy always says that if we treat a car with respect and take care of it, it will keep us safe. And the Jazz has always been reliable, mainly because it's regularly maintained.

My mini-zoo on the rear seat has grown over the years as well. They keep me company when I travel long distances on my own; they also double as distractions when my nieces and nephews travel with me.

The Jazz mini-zoo residents! From left to right: the unnamed bear from PUP thesis students, Doc bear, Moo, Buster, and Teddy. Missing in the photo: Koala bear, Kangaroo, Halloween Cat, Space Monkey, Turtle, Panda bear, Robin Hood bear, and Mickey Mouse.
The stuffed toys are tokens or keepsakes from my trips. Those absent in the photos are currently in storage (because I never got round getting them back in the car after the accident in September 2010).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses