Happy with Joey Pepperoni

Joey Pepperoni has recently started welcoming pizza lovers in SM City Calamba. A new pizza joint in my hometown is always a treat for me; I just had to try it out... but it's no fun trying it out alone. I had to bring some home for my sister to try.

Honestly speaking, I had a hard time choosing what to get because the menu had such mouth-watering offerings. I ended up with the Joey Pepperoni pizza (the promo pizza, P59 for an 8-inch thin crust pizza) and a Quattro Formaggi (P165 for 8 inches of pizza topped with parmesan, white, mozzarella, and cheddar cheeses).

They were delicious!! They were simple, no-frills pies that are light on the stomach and on the pocket. This is a welcome alternative to Pizza Hut and Shakey's whenever I crave for pizza. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses