at the doctor's clinic

I finally went to the orthopedic doctor on Thursday. After examining my foot, he said the my posterior tibialis tendon is the culprit. To further illustrate the point, he showed a model of the bones of the foot, pinpointing where the tendon runs. Instead of asking something related to the pain, I blurted out, "Are those real bones?"

The doctor assured me that the foot model is not made of bone while reaching down under his desk. He pulled up a model of the vertebral column and the pelvis. "Now these are real bones", he said. Creepy. He then proceeded writing the prescription.

So now, I'm on NSAIDs for six days and I'm minimising putting weight on my foot to curb the foot pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses