Half-listening to "Beauty and Madness"

Heard over the radio while driving this evening: "Beauty and Madness" by Fra Lippo Lippi. 

I was in a reflective mood as I drove because of what happened this morning (I'm still working out how to write about it; that's the next post). However, I snapped at attention when I heard the lyrics...

                                  Who will see the beauty in your life 
                                   And who will be there to hear you when you call
                                  Who will see the madness in your life
                                   And who will be there to catch you if you fall

Hmm, I thought. Those are good questions. And I came up with blank! Today, I think nobody will catch me if I fall. Thus, I must NOT fall. 

Good luck to me on that one. I'm known to fall and slip especially in public places. Hehehe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses