my 2011 birthday wish list

My birthday is coming up in a few hours. Honestly, if anyone asks, I don't really know what I want for my birthday specifically. However, here's a list of what I wish I'd have this year, whether on my birthday or not.
  1. Tennis bracelet 
  2. Vacation trip (and one involving riding airplanes and stunning landscapes; where to go though?)
  3. Smartphone 
  4. Watch a concert or a musical
  5. Be fit to play sports again (other than swimming and biking)
  6. Chocolate mousse birthday cake
  7. Ride a zipline

Comments

  1. happy birthday Rochie! May you have all these and more =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the greeting! :) I'll be crossing out the items (and perhaps adding more) as I get them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses