krush time with KFC's Kookies n' Kream Krusher

Just before a deadline is one of the most challenging times for me. How to focus when the pressure is on? So many things to do; so little time! While some people feel that this is the perfect moment to break down, others say that this is the best time to relax. Just like in a chocolate-coated wafer commercial: "Have a break, have a Kit Kat."

my KFC krusher
Thus, on a rare afternoon with a deadline looming within the next few hours, I did what I thought was an unimaginable thing to do: I went outdoors and got myself some chocolate. A huge serving of chocolate should do the trick for me. Aside from being one of my favorite foods to snack on, it's also a great mood-booster, particularly for the long hours ahead.

On that day, the chocolate came in the form of a cupful of Krushers in Kookies n' Kream from the nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet. A friend of mine had introduced me to this beverage when I used to buy only the mini-bucket of french fries as a dessert. Naturally, I got hooked!

The drink has chunks of Oreo cookies swirled into rich and gooey chocolate milk. Because of its thickness, the Kookies n' Kream is far from the thirst quencher that people normally believe iced drinks should be. Instead, it reminds me of eating light and bubbly chocolate bars or cold chocolate mousse: it's a liquified dessert!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses