time to go back to [my] real world

After two weeks with my parents, brother, aunts and uncles, and cousins, it was time once again to fly out and go home. The past few days were like a dream. While approaching the queue for the security check at the San Francisco International Airport, I just had to look back at some of the highlights:
  1. I went into discount shopping boot camp.
  2. We mulled over the mysteries of defying gravity.
  3. We became Cirque du Soleil fans.
  4. We walked on the edge at the Grand Canyon west.
  5. Daddy's car went off-road for the first time, ever.
  6. I went around the world through food.

Some fog, finally!

In some ways, going home was like waking up... or driving through fog.

When the fog cleared, I was back in tropical Manila, jetlagged but raring to go back to work, back to driving through heavy and chaotic traffic, and to heat and humidity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses