At the Philippine International Hot Air Balloon Festival 2012

inflated cameraMini-balloons on saleCaltex exhibitposedPosing by an army jeepUltralight plane in flight
up in the cloudsDrift carUnited colors of... Jollibee!Antique bikeUltralight plane just landedUmbrellas galore on a sunny day
Another of the RPCs (my planes... I wish!)Before Kat threw a tantrumKat playing with the model planeOutside the Air Force exhibitI want to go in!Chopper 1
Huge container plane!ChopperMother-daugther bondingMafel flying a kiteIt's too high to catch!Kat wanting to get the kite's string

After Jean, Sandy, Jyas, and Dennis had left for Manila, Karen (with daughter, Kat), Mafel, and I checked out the Hot Air Balloon Festival.

Last year, I had a lot of fun watching the exhibitions and the night glow. This year, I enjoyed flying my kite and seeing the airplanes (but not getting close to the ones at the parking lot).

The night glow didn't push through because of the strong wind, so the festival ended with a light show instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses