puppies for sale

Hello, puppy!
While waiting for shops (in Clark, Pampanga) to open, my friends and I passed by a cart that sold puppies. These friends of mine mostly have (or had) dogs.

I've got cats at home (and they're very good deterrents against rats and roaches) but someday, I'd like to add a dog into the mix. Someday. 

I wasn't going to buy one off the cart but I just had to take a peek at the sleepy puppies.

Those in the cart, I think, were much too young to be out in the open. They're just as big as the battery-powered St Bernard robot puppy that I used to have! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses