"streets signs point the way..."

Summer is the season of road trips. While I've gone to Rizal province in March, there's still more time to do a few more long drives.

Incubus' "Certain Shade of Green" comes to mind while I see road signs and arrows. Sometimes, I feel like I'm the one the song is talking to. Perhaps the person who couldn't move (in the song) just had to many choices and was thus undecided about where to go. Hence the hesitation, the procrastination, the slow motion.

It does get quite confusing, when there are lots of road signs; a lot of arrows; a lot of choices... and not all of them are black or white. A lot of them are grey. And the past long weekend was the perfect time to reflect on one's behavior the past year and the direction to be taken this year. Which one is the right route to take? Did I choose to go on the right path?

With that thought in mind, I decided to post a few photos of road signs. NOTE: I was NOT driving when I photographed them. 

roadtrip10
Pagsanjan, Laguna

Which road to choose? 
Clark, Pampanga and Santa Cruz, California

Ped Xing, we meet again
Las Vegas, Nevada

Pasaway (ulit)
Santa Cruz, California


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses