NB: travel posts coming up in the next days...

During the past three weeks, I traveled to three cities. I took quite a few photos along the way but not as many as I would have liked (I wasn't on photo walks too much, thanks to my injured foot and knee). I'll be sharing these photos plus a few stories from my trip in the next few days.

Over the course of my trip, I was introduced to Flat Stanley and am now participating in the "Flat Stanley project" for a grade schooler in New Orleans.

Then there's the food. Travel, for me, is incomplete if I don't try out the food in the new places I find myself in. But I didn't limit myself to restaurants I haven't been into before. I also tried out establishments that have branches in the Philippines just to compare the food and to see what's inside.

So there. Travel posts coming up in the next few days. :)

(Plus the occasional Multiply blog export. I just learned that there's an export tool now available)

Comments

  1. Hi Rochie... looking forward to seeing the photos (with foods - lol) and meeting you at the IRRI Young Scientists Conference in November

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandiaye,

      Thank you for reminding me about the food photos! Yes, I'm definitely posting them in the future. Wow, you're presenting at the conference in November too? That's great. I'm looking forward to seeing you then.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses