Flat Stanleys

Flat Stanley by the rocks at Redondo BeachFlat Stanley in Redondo BeachFlat Stanley at the Del Amo Plaza in TorranceFlat Stanley with Mount Makiling in the backgroundFlat Stanley beside a rice fieldFlat Stanley outside the Grain Quality and Nutrition Center in IRRI
Flat Stanley with Mount Banahaw in the distance

Flat Stanleys, a set on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
I first met Flat Stanley when Jeanne Lea introduced me to this children's story character.

Basically, Flat Stanley travels all over the world and has his photo taken wherever he finds himself. In these photos, he has gone to different places with me as I traveled in September and October 2012.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses