the blog migration continues

Since I've got a few minutes to spare today, I thought I might continue migrating content from Multiply to Blogger. 

The good news is that I've already obtained the .xml file of the Multiply blog posts. :)

The bad news is that what have been imported before are imported again! So there's a bit of manual tweaking involved to get the two blogs in sync before the December 1 shutdown of the social functionality of Multiply.

At least the posts are now in Blogger. It's just a matter of determining which ones are duplicates of what's on Blogger.

Right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses