Squirrel!!

I was watching Up! on cable tv several weeks ago and got reminded of the squirrels I had encountered in Davis during my brief stay there last year. During my trip, I had only two meetings in the Uni so I used the rest of my time to explore the campus... and see the wildlife. 

There are no squirrels in close proximity to people where I live in the Philippines so I chased after these critters in a "wildlife photo shoot" (yes, armed only with a 35-55mm lens). I must've looked like a fresh-from-the-airport new foreign student. Hahaha! 





The nice thing about these animals is that they're not shy around people; it was easy photographing them. I just needed to take care that I didn't get too close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses