What's your email address?

My morning was made when I received a funny email. It's not supposed to be funny because it's a real valid email (i.e., not spam) and I was really supposed to answer it properly.

Email sender: You are invited to attend... Please see the attachment for more details.

I checked, but the email didn't have an attachment.

Rochie's email reply: Can you please resend the attachment? I didn't receive it.

After several hours, I received a reply.

Email sender: What is your email address?

Seriously?!? You've sent me an email AND you don't know my email address?!? Toinks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses