Happy birthday, Daddy!


 

Daddy and I have very close birthdays so we used to celebrate it on the same day. But now that we are in different continents, we no longer share birthday cakes or celebrations. It's been nine years or so since our family celebrated our birthdays together.

Since I was looking at family pictures when I was alone in the time leading up to my birthday, I might as well share one picture of my family... way back when I was still as fair and had as curly hair as a Sto Nino statue and when it was just the three of us: Mommy, Daddy, and me. That small span of time when I was an only child and was too young to appreciate what that meant. 

Happy birthday, Daddy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses