I'm back!

So, five weeks after hitting the stop button, looks like I'm back in the play... at least for the next six months. My schedule is more complicated these days because of a second assignment but good thing I'm spending most of the time with the GQNC barkada. :)

And what a way to start my second week back: I celebrated my birthday with them the same way I've been celebrating my birthday in the lab... with pizza. This year, we snacked on Dear Darla and tribeca mushroom pizza. 



Six months. That time will fly so fast. I don't know what will happen after that but I know that everything will work out as it should be. For the best. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses