It's been a year since the Jazz.

They say that time flies fast. Indeed it does. I cannot believe that it has been a year, seven hours, and 57 minutes since I passed on the keys of the Jazz to its next owner

September 4, 2013. The day the Jazz and I parted ways was, sort of, a day I dreaded because the day Biboy and I traded the SiR in January 2006, I was traumatised (I was in mourning: could not eat, was catatonic the rest of the day). Yes, cars are inanimate objects but they've become reliable companions when on the road... the Jazz particularly because it's my car all throughout my grad school days and it's been used so much (186,000++ km in seven years plus a few bruises here and there). It had never been to Ilocos or Bicol while it was with me, take note!

Anyway, I just remembered it this rainy evening; earlier today, the Civic reached another milestone: 24,000 km.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses