"Not all who wander are lost." – JRR Tolkien

It looks like 2015 will be a year of exploring new places and going for new experiences (as if 2014 wasn't, right?). I have, so far, gone snowboarding, golfing, and hanging out on the beach and it's only been the second quarter! Unfortunately, I'm benched for most of this year's wakeboarding season... And I won't be playing sports maybe til the third quarter of the year. So, I sit back, relax, and explore. :)

Yongpyong, South Korea

Nasugbu, Philippines

Lipa, Philippines
Silang, Philippines

Changi International Airport, Singapore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses