No more wrist brace!!

Three months to the day since I fractured my wrist, I went to the orthopaedic doctor for yet another check-up. I have a trip coming up so I had to adjust my doctor's visit schedule just in case I need to start therapy.

Anyway, I received the best news so far, health-wise: I no longer have a fractured wrist! Based on the x-ray shots, my arm has recovered pretty well. And so the doctor told me that I could remove the brace and start working on flexibility and strengthening exercises to get my left hand up to speed. The main issue, so far, is my weak grip. 

Guess who's excited to be back on a board and in a pool. Hihihi. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses