Will the real Ms Janeth please stand up?

I was driving to Marquie's birthday party in Los Baños when I noticed this tarpaulin. It was so unique that I had to stop at the side of the road and take a photo.


Who is Ms Janeth? Looks like she's one lucky lady because a guy is asking to marry her again! It's so good to be true that it's almost like seeing a telenovela happy ending.

But then the more pragmatic side of me started asking questions: Why address her as Ms Janeth if she's already the guy's wife? Why the too public re-proposal? Why the cherry blossoms?

Is this for real?!?

Perhaps it's a marketing ploy designed to catch the attention of people on the road. But if it is, where's the rest of the story? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses