Monterey Bay

San Francisco is typically one of the first ports of call for tourists like me. But since this is my nth time in California, Mommy and Daddy brought me to Monterey this year. It's a sea port south of San Francisco. Apparently, it's active industrially, with a sardine cannery factory back in the day. This is evidenced by the old buildings in the area... these have since been converted into restaurants and shops for tourists visiting the aquarium and the marina.

I like it a bit more than the San Francisco marina area because Monterey felt like a small town... it's not as big a crowd draw as San Francisco. But, I was there as dusk fell into the city. Perhaps, it's a different story in the morning. I'd love to go back to see it in daylight.

Maybe next year...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses