lunching on Green Pastures

My trip to Denmark has accustomed me to eating salads. So fresh from UNLEASH, Anna and I went to Green Pastures (by Chef Robby Goco) in Eastwood at lunch to eat more greens.

We started off with veggie tapas (I just learned that there's such a thing!) and then proceeded with what the restaurant calls "Terra Natura", a salad composed of beets, quinoa, squash, and kale. Because the vegetables were quite filling, I had difficulty eating our main course, a pork roast called "Porchetta". This one, Anna brought back with her at the condo she's renting so that she has something to munch on during her last week at Eastwood (she's wrapping up her life in Manila to move to Bay Area).


And I guess this is why we had to have a nice lunch where the afternoon sun perfectly hits our food for a good photo. It's probably the last weekend we'll have out here in a long time, after four years of occasionally picking her up in Eastwood or meeting her in Greenbelt on Saturdays so she could hitch a ride going home... and the rarer drop off at her condo on Sundays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses