T4 Tea 4 U

After our San Francisco exploration, we went back to the East Bay and sought refuge at T4. We wanted to have some boba tea before going home. We went to the T4 branch near the Todos Santos Park. 


The interiors of T4 was cute; it reminded me of my first visit to a boba tea shop in San Jose... it was quirky and attractive to children and to kids-at-heart.


Unfortunately, the boba pearls themselves were not available. We had to content ourselves with the small pearls instead. But I wanted something chewier, so I had coconut jelly added into my drink. I got the chocolate with sea salt cream. It was delicious! Joyce and Anna got the potted milk tea, which they found to be good too. 


Next time I visit, I'll try one of those pudding teas. They sound promising.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses