under the Super Trees

I was wowed when I first saw the Super Trees in Singapore four years ago, so I was determined to get my parents to see the trees during their first trip to Singapore. We went to the grove as soon as we finished touring the Cloud Forest and the Flower Dome. Unfortunately, we didn't get there early enough to be able to walk on a bridge that goes through the different Super Trees. Not to worry, however, because the alternative was sitting under the Super Trees and watching them glow in different colours in time to some Disney music.

For me, it was the perfect time to sit down and rest after a full day of exploring Singapore's Gardens by the Bay and the city via the river cruise. It's not as spectacular as the sunset on Palawan Beach, of course.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses