Going, going...

I have submitted a copy of the corrected version of my thesis, along with a list of corrections, to Thesis Assessments on Monday, yahoo! This version contains revisions and clarifications as suggested by the two external thesis examiners. Hopefully, this version of the manuscript is accepted by the Graduate School.

Thus, this is how my manuscript's time-line looks like right now:

March to September, 2008. I wrote the thesis manuscript while conducting the leftover experiments needed in the manuscript.

September 2, 2008. I personally handed in the pdf copy of the manuscript to the Printery (which then passed it along to Thesis Assessments)

February 9, 2009. The examiners' reports came back. I was given two months to correct the mistakes and in the manuscript, and to respond to the examiners' comments. The changes were all deemed minor, and hence needed only two months (according to the rules).

March 10, 2009. I submitted the revised manuscript, along with a list of corrections, via the uni's eSpaces.

... and now I wait... again...

Fingers crossed!

to be continued...

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses