Sting, Live in Berlin (2010)


Sting is currently on the Symphonicities tour around the world. Unable to watch him live, I opted for the next best thing: buy the Live in Berlin album. I bought the pack that contained both the concert DVD (ring-side seats to the concert!) and the companion CD (perfect for easy listening in the car). I've enjoyed watching the DVD (there'd be an encore sometime this week) and the CD is my current playlist in the car. 

That concert featured Branford Marsalis, saxophonist, and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra under the baton of the energetic Steven Mercurio. With them, Sting's songs, performed along with his band, were just magical!

What can I say? It's a two thumbs up for me!

FYI: I bought my copy of Sting's latest album at Odyssey Music Store (SM Calamba City). It's quite on the pricey side at P550 but it's a great buy, especially for Sting fans.

To listen to how different the songs are from their originals, please click the link. That'll bring you to the tracklist website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses