Nat Geo Earth Day Run, Manila

With tendonitis still a thing to work on, I'm planning to resume my routine dirt road runs in March. The first event I'm going to join and prepare for (starting this week) is the 3k run at the sports fest at work. That will help me gauge whether I'm ready for another road race or not. Meanwhile, I'm starting to look around for a race I could join in.

Luckily, I saw the Nat Geo Earth Day run ad by the souvenir shops at the balloon festival. Now, I've got a run to look forward to! It's on April 10 this year at the Bonifacio Global City. 

Gym, here I come. :)

the little sister having a photo op by the Nat Geo Earth Day run ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses