a decade of tried and tested road-trip playlists

On long drives, I normally listen to one album one way, and then I switch to another album on the return trip. Since I just got two more albums to listen to recently, with one of them being Maroon 5's Hands All Over, I thought I'd list down the albums that have been, or still are, in my road-trip playlist. It's become an eclectic mix of musical genres in the ten years that I've been driving.

In chronological order of year of release...

Hands All Over, Asian tour edition
Maroon 5 (2011)

Live in Berlin
Sting (2010)

David Cook
David Cook (2008)

Christmas Chants
Gregorian (2006)

18 Singles
U2 (2006)

Ancora
Il Divo (2005)

The Masterpieces
Gregorian (2005)

Anthology
Side A (2004)

Greatest Hits
Eraserheads (2004)

Il Divo
Il Divo (2004)

Shaman
Santana (2002)

Storybook
The CompanY (2001)

Much Afraid
Jars of Clay (1997)

Live! 10th Anniversary Concert
Side A (1996)

Comments

  1. Side A!! When are we gonna go on a roadtrip again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Til when's your sem break? Let's do it on a Saturday... How about watching Stomp? Not really a road trip, but then it's a show.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!

Before moving on, please share your thoughts or comments about the post. :)

Thanks again!

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses