halloween came 10 days early

Halloween is typically celebrated every 31st of October. This year, however, grade school kids went trick-or-treating ten days before the real Halloween. Naturally, lollies were prepared in time for their arrival.
When adults finish off the Halloween loot. Trick or treat!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘ΌπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘½
In the small spot in the Philippines where I stay in, Halloween is not as widely celebrated as in other nations. All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day are the bigger holidays in the country; people flock to the cemeteries to visit the departed. Hence, it's been a long time since I've put on a costume for Halloween (the other times I've donned costumes were Christmas events). Today, I wore my trusty Mickey Mouse (as the Sorcerer's Apprentice) costume while I handed out candy to kids guised as superheroes, princesses, and Hogwarts students. Their teachers, on the other hand, came as nuns and witches... they too got some candy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses