back in physiotherapy!!

back in rehab
So, I'm back in rehab for foot pain. A year since my previous set of physiotherapy sessions, I started complaining about the tendonitis again. I also remembered to tell the doctor about my recurrent stabbing knee pain. It's so random, I normally don't think too much about it (unlike the foot pain which is with me all day everyday). But when it does happen, I need some support while walking; hence the presence of the big, sturdy umbrella when I'm on long walks. Otherwise, I risk toppling over.

As was last year, I opted to take the physio sessions at the Los Banos Doctors' Hospital because (1) facilities are convenient to get to; (2) my current rehab doctor holds a clinic there once a week; (3) the therapists are very friendly chaps.

The sessions I'm doing now are aimed to strengthen my leg muscles and to alleviate the pain in the soft tissues. But aside from these, I'm going to train my legs and feet to adjust to uneven surfaces. This week, I got introduced to the wobble board. I wonder what challenges that, and the parallel bars, has for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 things I learned while driving on Marcos Highway to Baguio City

How MALDI-TOF-MS makes mycobacterium diagnosis faster and more accurate

a crash course on traditional Filipino houses